A virtual cooking class on wheels, the RV Cooking Show takes viewers on adventures to some of the most sought-after or interesting but little known RV locales then creates a healthy, easy destination-related RV recipe in host Evanne Schmarder's RV kitchen. Tune in to our RV TV...it's always delicious!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Website Update

Okey-doke, I spent part of the day updating the RV Cooking Show website and I think you'll like it. One of the big things I added were links to some of my travel videos - I call them RV Marvels...just for fun. Check out one of my favorite cities of all time - San Francisco, a very cool chalk art festival, and more.

Where have you been? Anyplace exciting lately? Tell me about it...post a comment below.

Evanne
RV Cooking Show

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...