A virtual cooking class on wheels, the RV Cooking Show takes viewers on adventures to some of the most sought-after or interesting but little known RV locales then creates a healthy, easy destination-related RV recipe in host Evanne Schmarder's RV kitchen. Tune in to our RV TV...it's always delicious!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

RV Thanksgiving Recipes

Holiday greetings, friends!

Poof! All of a sudden we’re coming into the busy, busy winter holiday season so I'll make this brief. Do the words "RVing" and "turkey" in the same sentence have you shaking your head, thinking "can't happen"? Well think again!

In this episode of the RV Cooking Show I'm sharing my little turkey secret...the crockpot. Moist, tender, and easy. Take a look at Crockpot Turkey Breast for Thanksgiving, we think you'll agree...it's delicious!! Print the recipe here...I have a feeling you'll be including this in your RV kitchen repertoire for years to come.



We’ve also got some other Thanksgiving goodies in the archives:

Try Mom’s Famous Cranberry Sauce…folks in 18 countries over five continents did and gave it a thumbs up.

I’d always been on the lookout for an easy and elegant sweet potato recipe…well, here it is. No video – just a text recipe – but worthy just the same.

Go a bit "rouge" yourself this year with one of our wacky but delish recipes...Trash Can Turkey for the adventurous or double the sauce recipe, use turkey breast instead of chicken, and crockpot a Trailblazer Turkey.

Question: do you track your RV travels? I’ll share my method in this RV Cooking Show episode and have blogged about it around the RV Cooking Show virtual campfire – our blog. Check it out here.

May I take a moment to say that I’ll be counting YOU, our loyal viewers and readers, among my many blessings this year.

Happy thanksgiving to you and yours.

Most sincerely,

Evanne and the RV Cooking Show family
www.RVCookingShow.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...