A while back we did an RV-spin on the Six Words Project popularized by SMITH Magazine (you can read the blog and resulting post replies here). It was a blast and I was absolutely amazed at readers creativity and engagement.
We asked you to post six word memoirs along this theme: Six Words About Your RV Life. Some RV Cooking Show crew favorites included:
- Memories are made of this. RVing.
- Let’s stay another day, OK Hon?
- Why wait, let’s do it now.
- hundreds of stories from new friends
- And then, the open road, closed.
- Loves to travel. Loves to eat.
- Never RV’d. Sold the house first.
I'll begin by adding a couple of my own in the comments section below and will be eagerly watching this blog space and our Facebook Page for your responses. Check back for Six Word updates and have a very happy holiday!