A virtual cooking class on wheels, the RV Cooking Show takes viewers on adventures to some of the most sought-after or interesting but little known RV locales then creates a healthy, easy destination-related RV recipe in host Evanne Schmarder's RV kitchen. Tune in to our RV TV...it's always delicious!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Show Me a Sign

I love discovering stangely named businesses or coming across signs that make me chuckle. For example...


















Yep. It really looks like an interesting place to browse...if only my timing was right.



















Good to know the National Park Service is looking ahead for me. Very thoughtful of them.

This was at the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument in Montana.


















I just hope the Corporate Identity Team didn't get a bonus for coming up with this name.

Actually, it's a Dutch cooperative banking institution with offices all over the world.

When I think of these signs I get a smile on my face. How about you?

Evanne
RV Cooking Show

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...